Exelon is used to treat mild to moderate dementia caused by Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease.
Active Ingredient: rivastigimine
Availability: In Stock (50 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Exelon (Rivastigmine Tartrate capsule)
What is this medicine?
RIVASTIGMINE is used to treat mild to moderate dementia caused by Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- difficulty passing urine
- heart disease, or irregular or slow heartbeat
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- stomach or intestine disease, ulcers, or stomach bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to rivastigmine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take this medicine with food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- antihistamines for allergy, cough and cold
- certain medicines for bladder problems like oxybutynin, tolterodine
- certain medicines for Parkinson's disease like benztropine, trihexyphenidyl
- certain medicines for stomach problems like dicyclomine, hyoscyamine
- certain medicines for travel sickness like scopolamine
- medicines that relax your muscles for surgery
- other medicines for Alzheimer's disease
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Check with your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not get better or if they get worse.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this drug affects you.
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- changes in vision or balance
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- increase in frequency of passing urine, or incontinence
- nervousness, agitation, or increased confusion
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- severe diarrhea
- slow heartbeat, or palpitations
- stomach pain
- uncontrollable movements
- weight loss
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- indigestion or heartburn
- loss of appetite
- mild diarrhea, especially when starting treatment
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.