Retino-a Cream 0.025
The medicine has the lowest Tretinoin concentration for the sensitive, dry and thin skin. It is suitable for supporting preventive course. The cream quicken the sebaceous glands; has peeling and renewal effect of the upper layers of the skin; eliminates the redness; provoques the collagen synthesis and slows down the aging process. Tretinoin accelerates the regeneration of the skin, stimulates collagen production, reduces pigmentation and smoothes it, reducing the oiliness. The cream is good to
Active Ingredient: tretinoin
Availability: In Stock (110 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Retino-a Cream 0.025, 20gm
Retino-a Cream 0.025 (Tretinoin)
Regardless of some people’s words, outer beauty is as important as the inner. The condition of the skin is like a mirror of the overall person’s health. Even the emotional state of an individual is seriously dependable on the way he or she looks. Skin affected by acne needs treatment. It will let you feel calm and confident about your appearance and health. Retino-A cream 0.025% can be of a good help for people suffering from acne.
Retino-A cream 0.025% contains Tretinoin, which is a kind of Vitamin A. This medication helps to diminish the skin manifestations of acne by influencing the skin cells growth. Besides, the cream makes the skin less oily due to normalization of work of sebaceous glands. Such a combinatory action of the remedy lets reduce the number of developing pimples and enhance their healing.
Except for the treatment of severe cases of acne, Retino-A cream 0.025% may be applied in a complex therapy to manage skin conditions caused by UV-sunrays. These are wrinkles and patchy skin color.
The first effects of Retino-A cream 0.025% may be seen in about 2 or 4 weeks. That’s why it is important to stay positive and continue the treatment despite some unwanted effects one may experience.
Consultation with a medical specialist is extremely important if you want to achieve a success in your fight with acne. Only a doctor may determine the right dose and the frequency of cream application. There is a number of things one should pay attention to prior to the medicine usage:
- Don’t start the therapy if you are allergic to Tretinoin or any other inactive component of the medication;
- The cream may be harmful to the fetus, so, if you are pregnant, you’d better not use it;
- The preparation is contraindicated in nursing women as it secretes into the breast milk;
- Use an effective birth control method to prevent pregnancy during the therapy and for a month after it is discontinued;
- The cream should be applied topically. It may do harm to your health in case of contact with mucous membranes and eyes;
- Retino-A cream 0.025% shouldn’t be applied to the sunburned areas of the skin;
- Apply the medicine to the dry and clean skin. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best methods of cleaning the skin;
- Do not use the cream on cut od somehow injured areas of the skin;
- Make sure the drugs you take won’t cause any harmful interactions with Retino-A cream 0.025%.
You should be ready for the worsening of the skin condition during the first couple of weeks after you begin the curing process.
Any patient may evolve certain unwanted reactions while on Retino-A cream 0.025% therapy. To the conditions, which are most frequently reported belong:
- Local skin reactions: redness, swelling, dryness, itching of the area where the medicine was applied;
- Blistering or peeling of the skin affected by acne;
- Dryness of the mucous membrane;
- Moderate nausea and vomiting;
- Severe reaction of hypersensitivity (rash, itching, swelling of the lips, face, and throat, which may result in problems with breathing.
Consult with your healthcare professional on how to take the medication and stick to the prescribed dose to reduce the probability of side reactions appearance.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.