Synalar cream is a topical corticosteroid. Relieving itching and inflammation of the skin. Reduces or eliminates the manifestations of inflammatory skin reaction. After absorption from the skin binds with the proteins of the plasma and is
Active Ingredient: fluocinolone
Availability: In Stock (114 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
Fluocinolone cream is used for:
Relieving itching and inflammation of the skin. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Fluocinolone cream is a topical corticosteroid. Exactly how it works is unknown.
Do NOT use fluocinolone cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in fluocinolone cream
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using fluocinolone cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with fluocinolone cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have measles, chickenpox, or tuberculosis
- if you have hardening or thinning of the skin or a skin infection
- if you have recently been vaccinated or you have had a positive tuberculin skin test
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with fluocinolone cream. Because little, if any, of fluocinolone cream is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if fluocinolone cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use fluocinolone cream:
Use fluocinolone cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Fluocinolone cream is for external use only.
- Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed. Wash your hands after applying fluocinolone cream, unless your hands are part of treated area.
- If fluocinolone cream is applied to a hairy site, the hair should be parted to allow the medicine direct contact with the skin.
- Do not bandage or wrap the affected area unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of fluocinolone cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use fluocinolone cream.
Important safety information:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash eyes immediately with water.
- If fluocinolone cream was prescribed to treat the diaper area of a child, avoid using tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants.
- Fluocinolone cream has a corticosteroid in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has a corticosteroid in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Do not use fluocinolone cream for any conditions other than the one for which it was prescribed.
- Talk with your doctor before you receive any vaccine while you are using fluocinolone cream.
- Corticosteroids may affect growth rate in CHILDREN and teenagers in some cases. They may need regular growth checks while they use fluocinolone cream.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using fluocinolone cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use fluocinolone cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of fluocinolone cream:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); acne-like rash; excessive hair growth; inflamed hair follicles; inflammation around the mouth; irritation, burning, redness, or swelling not present before using fluocinolone cream; thinning, softening, or discoloration of the skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
- If you have any questions about fluocinolone cream, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Fluocinolone cream is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take fluocinolone cream or any other medicine. Only your health care provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for you. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about fluocinolone cream. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to fluocinolone cream. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your health care provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using fluocinolone cream.
Proper storage of fluocinolone cream:
Store fluocinolone cream at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Avoid temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep fluocinolone cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.